It's like you put a race car on the right track, but ... if you race car can be a champion? Not necessarily. The process of becoming champions is long. You still have to go through two more stages, namely adding quality articles and content optimization Offpage. Offpage optimization itself is divided into two processes, namely Looking backlinks and Promote Blog. But it was later discussed, we focus first on the issue this onpage.
So that was not too confusing Onpage just follow the checklist below one by one. Should be done carefully and thoroughly, because the process outlined below is only done once.
1. Use the templates that are SEO friendly. If you do not have an SEO friendly template can try searching on google.
2. If your blog has been a long time and want to continue using the old template then it should be done before setting the dynamic heading on your blog, put breadcrumbs and related articles.
3. For the structure of the template, make sure the article is at the left of the screen and sidebar on the right.
4. Make sure your blog has a title tag and meta description on each page different.
5. Submit your blog to Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytic and attach a second verification code this tool on your blog. And submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster.
6. Register your blog on Feedburner
7. Jika ada gambar pada widget, maka pastikan menggunakan alt tag seperti pada contoh berikut: <img src="http://tinypic.com/image/globe.jpg" alt="gambar bola dunia"/>
8. Make sure your blog is free of iframes, scripts are hosted on external hosting, and a flash element
9. Be sure to install widgets like Blog Archive, Top Posts, or Labels, because this widget will help spread your pagerank points at the start of the process optimization Offpage later.
10. Make sure to not put a link to your blog or other website on the sidebar if you do not really need. Because each link is point out the leak. Do not until later in the fourth stage of the SEO is to find your backlinks work hard just to pass points to another blog.
11. At the end of the template you should install a link to the homepage which contains the main keywords of your blog.
If you've completed all the written above, then your blog will already be very adequate in terms of onpage. No longer do you have to work a. All you have to do now is make sure that you do not just install widget weird later on.
so first article on How to Optimization Onpage the Blog. May be useful for those who need it. thank you